Michael was amazing! I needed new keys for difficult doors and a garage. Most technicians would have not figured out the problems, but Michael did! He was smart and intuitive and very friendly and responsible. He stayed even when it was dark out and got the job done and was very reasonable. I would refer him to anyone!
Michael was amazing. He was very polite and fast. He kept me updated on his location every step of the way. Very nice person and very much appreciated.
Moshe is extremely honest, friendly, quick, helpful, and he has earned my business should I ever be locked out again. Highly recommend him.
I called Michael to help with the lock on my front door. The doorknob was off and we couldn't secure my home. Michael was professional, and removed my old hardware replace, and repaired the door where needed. Michael not only replaced my lock, but replaced and re-keyed my dead bolt as well as re-keyed the back door, so we only need one key to enter our home. He even gave my my new keys for free. I will definitely call Michael again with any lock or key problems, and will recommend him to my friends. Thanks again, Michael
Mike was very helpful!! Arrived in 10 minutes & opened my front door in 1 minute. I'd recommend their service to anyone who needs help speedy & efficiently. Thank you for all your All Security for fixing my dilemma.
Michael was an amazing professional, trustworthy and goes the extra step. For example he opened up his truck to allow me to charge my laptop while he worked (the new office didn't have electric yet, so this was super helpful!)
I spoke with Moshe the owner of All Security Lock & Key he is VERY professional, friendly, and accommodating. I had a positive experience with this company and would strongly recommend their services for any of your locksmith needs.
We came home late one night to find that our house had been broken into and we'd been robbed. Anyone who's had this happen to them knows how unsafe you feel. The cops advised us to change the locks immediately. We called a bunch of 24-hour locksmiths, and All Security was the first one who actually answered their phone. (What good is 24-hour service if you get sent to voicemail?) Mike arrived promptly and was friendly and professional. He put in our new locks quickly and gave us a Yelp discount even though we didn't make an appointment. In an emergency like this, having a reliable locksmith is what allows you to sleep at night.
Moshe is wonderful, honest, reliable and relentless. I had a bit of a complicated job (a specialized lock that I needed re-done for new keys) and he ran into some hurdles during the job which caused it to take a lot longer than anticipated but he stuck with it, completed the job and was very fairly priced at the end of it all. So relieved to have my lock issues resolved and to now have a go-to for any future lock needs.
All security is the best locksmith in LA. They are fast reliable and affordable. All security are pros !
Super fast service and reasonable prices. And you won't find a nicer guy - very professional so I highly recommend.
Moshen is the man! Came to my new business and hooked me up with lock changes and two keys to match! All while holding a great convo and attitude throughout the entire experience! Highly recommend him for any of your lock and key services
Solid work, and a fantastically nice man. Super fast response and really reasonable prices. Had three doors to rekey, two of them without the original keys. They were picked and rekeyed in 30 minutes flat. Amazing.
Michael was great! I just called him this morning and he's here within 45 minutes to help me change the locks for my home! Great service and I would highly recommend his service!
Michael was amazing, I called him last minute to change my locks and he was there. Thanks Mike. I would def. recommend him to a friend.
quick replies and very responsive. highly recommended.
With all the locksmiths in LA, you want to make sure you are getting the right service for the right price - right?
Long story short:
1. Keys to car were lost with no spares.
2. Amazon replacement keys were ordered along with the "Include car key programming by professional +$149.00 per unit" option.
3. Professional shows up and cuts keys to VIN number registered to vehicle.
4. Professional says they cannot continue service because the locks to the car were changed from original VIN. So this probably meant that because I bought the car used, the previous owner had changed both the door and ignition locks.
5. Searched for other locksmiths that could perform this service of finding the new key codes and none of them couldn't or didn't want to proceed with this service as it was a tricky one.
6. Leap of faith and trusted the unanimous 5 star reviews I called Moshe.
7. He gave me a quote and later that day he started on my vehicle.
8. He concluded that the last technician (professional) had stripped/damaged both locks and found out that the locks were never changed - the Amazon professional had somehow used the wrong code and in testing the new key, he damaged the interiors of both the door and ignition.
9. Although the task took longer than Moshe expected, he kept me well informed along the way and gave me status updates as well as informing me of any additional task that might need to be done before proceeding to make sure I was okay with cost - AND provided alternate options if I couldn't afford something. Mind you, there was no up-selling as everything was already moderately and reasonably priced - all I got was honesty and consideration.
10. Got my working set of keys with an additional spare! Not to mention Moshe repairing what the previous technician had damaged internally. I did my research and found that 'All Security Lock & Key' had the best deals vs. the other locksmiths on Yelp. Moshe performed so much work than he initially expected and still stayed true to his quote!
Trustworthiness is rare nowadays - that being said, nothing to worry about here.. very high recommendations!
Very fast response on a week-end. Moshe was excellent, prompt, workedcquickly. Very happy and will use again
Fast service when I was locked out at 7:30am, very nice and even helped fix the lock on my gate so it would close better. Highly reccomended!
Cannot say enough good things about Michael and the work he did. We had a really complicated situation and they both were so patient with all my questions and my carpenter's questions too. They got it open and fixed the problem from happening again. Michael is so friendly and I recommend his company to anyone who need a locksmith. He was by far the most communicative and friendly guy compared to the other locksmiths who acted like I was an idiot when I explained the problem I was having. Thank you!!!
Michael is super attentive, quick-responding, professional and really cares! He's our guy!
If I could give these Guys 10 stars I would do it on a heart beat went over and beyond my expectations totally worth while michael the locksmith was quick on getting my work done at late night. If I have any lock or key issues I will definitely call them.